Friday, January 30, 2009

Winter Vermont Style

It is always a shock to come home from the warm sunny coast of California to the frigged North East. According to everyone here I got off easy, we have been having about 10 to 30 degree weather apposed to the -13 to 10 degree weather they had while I was gone. Thank goodness I missed out on that fun. Since I have been home we just keep getting more and more snow. we have about two and a half feet or so and are supposed to get another twelve to sixteen inches over the weekend. Joshua and I went out yesterday to shovel the walks and a snapped some pictures of him helping with his little shovel. You can see the snow is almost over his head in some parts.





3 comments:

The Swolgaard Family said...

Kathryn, I am so sorry that you are dealing with all of that. I went running today and it was 75 degrees...I miss you!

Jenny said...

Way to rub it in, Elizabeth! :-) We're somewhere in the middle...cloudy and upper 30s, low 40s, but it feels cold enough to me! The snow's gone and I'm glad.

Corey said...

What a shocker to return to so much snow! At least you were able to warm up for a while in California. I guess we are all going to have to start thinking about Elizabeth more to keep us warm.