All I can say is that I love California. It has been gorgeous weather the whole time we have been here, but this week has been in the 80's!! I am in Heaven. Joshua and I have gotten back into our outside all day routine and loving it. Except that we don't have Caleb here, then it would be perfect. Here are some pictures of our adventures in the yard and at the beach. Ezra and Joshua have just become best buds, and follow each other everywhere.









Joshua had so much fun he just wore himself and fell asleep at the beach.










Joshua had so much fun he just wore himself and fell asleep at the beach.

3 comments:
I'm so jealous! The beach looks like so much fun. I'm glad you get a break from winter. I'll have to remember that January is the time to visit there...someday we'll make it...
Wow, you sure picked the right time to visit your parents! Hopefully you'll be able to pack a little of that sunshine and warm temps when you head back to Vermont. I can't wait for summer! Thanks for giving us a glimpse!
Yes, california is wonderful, but you failed to say that the best part of the whole trip was being with your big sister...
Post a Comment