The Day after the Bailey's left I went up to Santa Barbara to visit my family. Unfortunately Caleb had to work through all of New Years so he had to stay home. The kids and I drove up to Santa Barbara and met my whole family for a be lated Christmas Dinner. It was really fun to be there with all my siblings and all the grandkids. We had not all gotten together since the hawaii cruise in June. Caleb of course was very missed. I just threw in a bunch of pictures of the dinner and the next days activities.
 |
| My mom and 2 oldest brothers, |
 |
| Abigail adores Elijah and wants to be with him all the time. She calls him TT which is funny since that is what Elizabeth's boys have always called me. |
 |
| Passionate Ezra with Joshua. They are a great balance between their personalities. |
Abigail and Levi love each other and play together the whole time, but get into little baby fights sometimes.
 |
| All the grand kids with their Great Grandma "Gam". My goal is to be as healthy and self sufficient at 94 as Gam is. She is an amazing woman. |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa with the Grandkids. |
 |
The sister in laws, This might be removed once any of them see this up on my blog :).
The next day the people who were still around went done to the beach for a walk and to dig in the sand. |
 |
| Mom and Dad and oldest Bro Billy aka BT. |
 |
| Billy and Holly and Kim and John's girls. |
 |
| These pictures show their personalities well. Ezra is always out front "we don't think we do!" Joshua is in deep thought about something and saying "um um Ezra I was thinking of doing..." Then there is Braddock so politely watching and most likely saying " Guys are you sure that is a good idea." |
After everyone wen home we went up to my parents house in the Valley for a few days and hung out. I helped my parents with a few projects. We also took a hike at lake Cachuma. Besides that I went running with Elizabeth everyday and the kids played. We had a very low key New Years, basically My parents, Elizabeth's family and us had dinner together and played one game. They went home to put kids down I put my kids down, watched a movie with my parents and went to bed around 11. I know poor sports, oh well.
 |
| The boys threw rocks, sticks and mud clots into the lake. |
The last day we were there we went down to Santa Barbara and went to the aquatic center on the pier, and went by to see Travis and Susan and have dinner with them.
Hope you all had a great New Years.
No comments:
Post a Comment