Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving and A tree

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Unfortunately I do not have any pictures of it yet. My camera was out of batteries and I forgot to get the pictures from Caleb's dad before he left...I will post some soon. Anyway Caleb's family came for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to have them all. It was our first Thanksgiving in four years with family. Usually we are all by ourselves buried in snow in Vermont. We had a great dinner, played games, and hung out together. The kids especially loved having them here, although I think Joshua wore out Caleb's brothers :). I love living close enough to spend Holiday's with family again.

Of coarse after they left and I got the house back in order I rushed out to get our Christmas tree! I am so excited I love Christmas. With Joshua's help and only three broken bulbs... we got the tree decorated and everything else in the house decorated too. We are just waiting for Caleb to have a day off to do our outside lights. We will see I may have to do those myself too if I want them up before Christmas :).

No comments: