Wednesday, August 18, 2010

9 Months old

I can not believe Abigail is 9 months old. It has gone so much faster than it did with Joshua. I am actually a little sad. She has been so much fun. She is such a smiley happy baby.






Her new trick is to clap and she does it all the time.


Joshua and Abigail love each other so much. They always want to be near each other and are always laughing at each other. The only problem is that Joshua gets a little too excited and rough...then the laughing ends.






Joshua has gotten so big. He is potty trained and doing great, and I am loving it. He loves to tell people that he is a big boy now! He is also my little helper and loves to help me do tasks around the house. I can't believe how big he is.

Getting bored of pictures... probably like you by this point!





2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Abigail is getting so big. I can't believe how much she looks like you. Super cute pictures Kathryn, good job.

ALI said...

They are SO cute and getting so big! wish I could have seen them when I was there!