Sunday, May 9, 2010

My New Life

I thought this video clip was really inspirational, especially for mothers. Happy Mothers Day to all, I hope you all know how important a job you have. I am so grateful to be a Mom and especially to have the amazing opportunity to be a stay at home mom. To know that I can spend the whole day playing trains, reading and talking to Joshua and Abigail and know that I am doing the most important job in the world...motherhood. I feel truly privileged and blessed that Heavenly Father has entrusted me with two of his special children. Remember spending time as a mom is accomplishing more than any projects, or worldly accomplishments...it is the work of Salvation, it is not your work it is Heavenly Fathers work. When frustrations, loneliness, boredom, and hardships come, remember you are not alone he cares as much or more about them as you do, ask and he will help. You are wonderful divine mothers.


Mother thank you for all that you have done for me and taught me, all that I am I owe to you, I could not ask for a better more loving mother. I love you.

Thank you to all the wonderful mothers that have been in my life and been examples to me, and have helped me become a better mother.

Thank you to my mother-in-law who made my husband into the loving righteous man and father that he is. All the great leaders and people in the world began at their mother's knee.

Happy Mother's Day enjoy the clip.

No comments: