
She is healthy and perfect. She is growing right on schedule. We are really surprised and excited. I think we were both in shock when we saw. We have to move from race car mode into to girl mode now. :) Since it is the question everyone will be asking us...we have no names, just a list and we will not decide until we see her. I can't decide for sure until I see her and feel her little spirit and personality.

10 comments:
Congratulations, you guys! How exciting!
Yeah! It's fun to have one of both. That is awesome.
I am so excited for both of you! Your daughter is going to be beautiful just like you! You're going to have so much fun having a daughter, they are definately special!
YAY! Congrats you guys.
I am so excited for you!! YOu will love having a girl, they are so much fun. Congrats.
a girl!!!! yes! I am so excited! we definitely need some more girl cousins! Congratulations that is awesome! I can't wait! you can add my name to the top of the list of possible names.
That is so exciting! Congrats!
Congrats!!!! That is awesome. A little girl. IT was great to see you guys last month. Thanks for stopping by.
We are so excited for you guys! Finally a girl after all of those boy cousins! It was fun to see you today and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well.
congrats on a baby girl!
Post a Comment