Sunday, November 23, 2008

Pictures

Nothing has really been happening in the Bailey household so I haven't posted anything in a while. Caleb has been plugging through his third year and will start his last year of med school in February! The weather has gotten really cold and the days short so Joshua and I have been desperately trying to entertain ourselves indoors. Something I hate, I really don't like many indoor activities so I am already looking forward to our Christmas trip to California. Only one more winter after this!!! Hooray!! One thing Joshua has loved lately is his cape. My friend made Joshua this great hooded towel for my baby shower and lately he has been wearing asa a a cape while he plays. It is really funny.


The other day we got our edited family pictures back from my friend Vanessa. They turned out so great, I was so happy! These are a couple of my favorites.









2 comments:

Corey said...

The fall colors in your photos are really pretty! Great family shot! Joshua has the cutest smile! Hyrum is the same way about his towel, it's fun to see them turn anything into a cape. Go get um Superhero!

Heather and Ben said...

Your pictures are just beautiful! I love them.